Kosten:
€ 5,00
Uitleg kosten:
Thee & Koffie

Deelnemers 1 / 10

Minimaal 5

Omschrijving

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE

Where? In a lovely spot surrounded by nature in Ursem.

Costs: 5 Euros +2 Euros for parking (bring a 2 euro coin)

What's needed:
-Flashlights (It's dark out here!)
-Winter clothes (Circle will be held outdoors, If it is raining, we will move it indoors!)

The circle of love is a weekly event in a super special and energetic place.
During this circle we come together to discuss about love, affection and dreams.
in a safe space where we leave our egos behind and we listen and talk with an open heart
and no judgment!
In addition, we start evey session with a joint meditation to tune in into ourselves and set the mood.

About me: My name is Bart and I have been working with meditation, massages, tantra and spirituality. For years. I am a light bearer and I aim to share and enlighten people that I find along the way.

My journey takes me to India at the end of this year where I will be visiting the ashrams and before leaving . The country I wanted to host this much needed weekly space.
I live in a very special place in Ursem, right next to a lake with abundand flora, fauna & lots of amazing energy!

It is the perfect spot to come together, tune with the energy of nature & ourselves and let go of all our worries, while we share a beautiful evening.

Along with me, we will also have Kuko as a co-host!
Kuko is a traveller from Argentina who has spent the last 5 years embarked on a spiritual journey as a nomad.
Having hosted several ceremonies back in New Zealand he brings along his energy to enhance our session!

Schedule:
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Walk in + light the fire
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM In circle: Proposal + connecting by meditating or singing
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Connection excercises (Different topics are allowed, open to suggestions)
9:00 PM - 9:30 PM Walk around the lake & nature (Don't forget your flashlight!)
9:30 PM - 10:00 PM Walkout

If you have a musical instrument or creative ideas please let us know and if fitting, we will make space for this!

Uitgelicht & Aanbevolen

Stel een vraag